This document defines the rules for the processing and protection of personal data of potential and current business partners (in particular customers and suppliers) of the company [company], hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's websites.
- Website - means a website belonging to the Administrator.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - means an entity that uses the content and functionalities available on the Administrator's Websites or to which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Data controller
KMT Consulting Engineers Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
III. Legal basis
In the process of processing personal data, the Administrator applies the principles set out in applicable law, in particular the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and the Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 .on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR").
IV. The purposes of data processing and the period of their storage
The Administrator processes personal data only for the purpose of acquiring customers/suppliers, carrying out the offer, order/agreement processes and after-sales service of the offered goods and services, and for the purpose of sending personalized commercial information, and in particular for the purpose of:
- creating an account on the Website
- personal contact, telephone or e-mail
- sending ordered information, advertising materials and offers
- execution of the order/agreement
- processing a service or complaint request
- after-sales service
- possible pursuit of claims
- adapting the Websites to the needs of Users,
- creating reports and analyzes regarding the functionality of the Websites, including viewing statistics
This data will be stored for the period necessary to execute contracts, including the provision of service services (warranty and post-warranty). After this time, the data is stored solely for the purposes of pursuing claims and sending personalized commercial information.
V. Scope and method of data storage
The Administrator collects personal data in the process of acquiring a customer/supplier, quoting, executing an order/agreement and after-sales service of the offered goods and services. The administrator obtains data including, among others: : name and surname of a natural person (including one running a business), his or her address, NIP (Taxpayer Identification Number), name and surname of the contact person in the company, his or her position, department, e-mail and telephone number, and in the case of using the Administrator's Websites, also the IP address of the device, used by the User. The data is stored by the Administrator in a format that allows for their transfer.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use selected functionalities of the Websites and to send offers, fulfill orders, contracts, service and assembly services, etc.
The obtained personal data will not be transferred or transferred in any other way to third parties or companies, unless this data is necessary for the proper performance of the contract, consideration of complaints or repairs under warranty or guarantee, or sending the catalog by traditional mail. This applies in particular to transport, forwarding, courier, assembly and service companies.
Notwithstanding the above, if the Website User expresses separate consent, his or her personal data is processed for the purpose of receiving commercial information, in particular sending the ordered newsletter to the indicated e-mail address.
VI. Data collected automatically
The Administrator informs that when using its Websites, data is also collected automatically. This data may be collected by cookies and by an automatic marketing system.
The Administrator informs that from the moment the user connects to the Website, information appears in the Website's system logs, among others: about the IP number and type of the user's end device from which the user connects to the Website. The Administrator informs that, in accordance with the law, it also processes data regarding, among others, the IP number and type of the user's end device, as well as the time of the user's connection to the Website and other operational data regarding the user's activity on the Website. The data described are processed for technical purposes in order to adapt the Website to the needs of users and to collect general statistical information on the functioning of the Website.
- Website configuration
- adapting the content of the Website's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website's websites
- recognizing the Website User's device and its location and appropriately displaying a website tailored to his or her individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or the region from which the User comes,
- remembering the history of visited pages on the Website in order to recommend content
- adapting the content of the Website's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website's websites. In particular, these files make it possible to recognize the basic parameters of the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
The User may independently and at any time change the settings regarding the provision of his/her location and Cookies, specifying the conditions of their storage and access via Cookies to the User's device. The User can change the settings referred to in the previous sentence using the web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling Cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
VII. The right to access, rectify, delete or limit processing of data or to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data
Anyone whose personal data is collected may request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data
- rectification of personal data
- deletion of personal data
- restrictions on the processing of personal data
- Objection to processing
- transfer of personal data
In addition, anyone whose personal data is collected may object to the processing of personal data, in particular regarding profiling of the Website User. To exercise the above rights, please contact the Administrator via e-mail: [mail]. The administrator fulfills the request of the person whose data is collected within a period of up to 30 days. This period may be extended to 90 days in justified cases. However, it should be borne in mind that deletion, restriction, transfer and objection to data processing will affect the services provided and may result in the impossibility of their performance. In particular, it does not apply to obligations that have been legally concluded due to legal requirements related to, among others: with pursuing claims.
If the Data Administrator requests consent to sending commercial information electronically, the person who has given consent has the right to withdraw it. To do this, click on the link withdrawing consent included in the commercial information or send an e-mail information about the withdrawal of consent to the e-mail address [mail] .
VIII. Data safety
The data administrator declares that it makes every effort to ensure that customers have a high level of security in the processing of their data. Any events affecting the security of data processing should be reported to the e-mail address: [mail] .
IX Final Provisions
Anyone whose personal data is collected by the Administrator has the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority if he or she believes that the processing of personal data concerning him or her violates applicable provisions regulating the processing of personal data: the Personal Data Protection Act or the General Data Protection Regulation.